Based in Kraków, Poland
Press / Business Contact:
Point’n’click, Adventure, Horror
One gloomy night, Bulb Boy wakes suddenly from a frightening nightmare to discover that evil has overshadowed the Bulbhouse. His family has disappeared and there are horrid monsters lurking in the shadows. Gather the courage and use his glass head to save everything he loves. Find light in yourself! Bulb Boy is an intuitive 2D point and click horror adventure about a boy with a glowing head (alright, it's a bulb...) inspired by Machinarium and Gobliiins. Solve puzzles, defeat wicked monsters and reveal bulby's abilities to unfold a twisted tale. Ohhh... And don't forget to save your Grandpa-raffin and Mothdog from the frightening darkness..
The game was released on PC and Mac (2015), iOS and Android (2016), Xbox One (Q2 2017). All systems are considered in future.
Bulb Boy has been Greenlit and has a sufficient number of votes in only 4 days from its publishing date.
The BB Kickstarter campaign was noticed and appreciated by youtuber's and gamer's from around the globe. It also aroused the interest of investors from different countries, which led to the project's funding by Felix Kjelberg aka Pewdiepie and the start of it's development in October 2014.
Game was received very well among the players and press. It hold a metascore of 83, won many awards and hs been shown at many conventions around the world.
Play demo here
Launch Trailer YouTube
Pewdiepie Bulb Boy Shoutout YouTube
There are far more images available for Bulb Boy, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Character Design" - 2015 Intel Level Up, 19 August, 2015
- "Indie Masterpiece" - 2016 Google Play
- "App We Love" - 2016 Apple
- "Silver Award" - 2015 Aggie Best Adventure Game, 26 February , 2016
- "Indie Showcase Award" - 2015 Digital Dragons, 22 May, 2015
- "Most Anticipated Point and Click game" - IndieDB, 2014
- "Best Indie Game, Most Creative Game" - 2015 Graczpospolita, 22 February, 2016
- "Greatest Art Direction" - 2015 Stonedgamer Awards, 29 December, 2015
- "Desgin Award Nomination" - 2016 AzPlay
- "Indie Prize Nomination" - 2016 Casual Connect Singapore
- "Indie Prize Nomination" - 2017 Casual Connect Europe
- "Showcase" - 2016 Game Happens! Festival
- "PAX East Indie Showcase" - 2017 PAX East, Boston - Penny Arcade Selection
- "A point and click simple and unpretentious, but with a personality and an irresistible style. 8/10"
- IGN, read more
- "Unusualy stylish creation."
- RockPaperShotgun, read more
- "Nightmare inducing game."
- GAMESPOT, read more
- "A great way to spend a couple of hours."
- Touch Arcade, read more
- "Easily one of those awesome games that leave you yearning for more. 4.5/5"
- Adventure Gamers, read more
- "Now I’m left wanting a plush of Bulb Boy… 9/10"
- Rely on Horror, read more
- "Simultaneously cute and gross, which makes for a unique playing experience unlike any seen in other adventure games."
- JUST ADVENTURE, read more
- "This Kickstarter project shines as bright as the Bulb Boy himself."
- CLIQIST, read more
- "I think I’m so drawn to Bulb Boy like a moth to a flame..."
- Indie Statik, read more
- "The animations and artwork are particularly superb, complementing the twisted world of the game."
- Pocket Gamer, read more
- "This little indie title is truly a gem in its own special way. 85/100"
- GAMING TREND, read more
- "Lots of fun mixed with repulsion and disgust as it had been in good horror-comedies."
- 1NDIE WORLD, read more
- "Game from a group of relatively unknown Polish developers and designers that looks AWESOME"
- Strange Kids Club, read more
- "The top-quality visuals and eerie-but-childish atmosphere will jump out at you"
- The Bit Pulse, read more
- "The design of the game is creepily cute"
- Hey Poor Player, read more
- Lady Wasd, read more
- "Bulb Boy looks terrifying, adorable and insane."
- Pulp 365, read more
- "Bulb Boy sure are a very uniq and different horror/adventure/puzzle game indeed."
- The Gaming Ground, read more
- "I'm loving this already."
- Creepy Gaming, read more
- "Bulb Boy has won over our hearts."
- Rely on Horror, read more
- "The beautiful 2D graphics, smart puzzles, unusual atmosphere, surreal locations and entertaining storyline."
- Jacek Głowacki, read more
- "The beautiful graphics... so indie."
- Kaja Mikoszewska, read more
Team & Repeating Collaborators
We are small team of four guys. We live and create in Cracow, Poland. We play games since late 80s and believe that point and click adventure games can still be impressive in the same way we were impressed many years ago.
Sounds and Music